Video marketing is taking the world by storm, but you haven’t convinced your boss yet.
He says traditional ads have worked for decades. That pictures are worth a thousand words. Why would you need more than a thousand words to get your message across?
Your marketing team is having a difficult time getting the numbers they want, but they’re sticking with the traditional picture and funny quote because The Chief says so.
We have the solution to the traditional methods of your company. And we’ve got the stats to back it up.
Now you do, too!
Next time your boss comes strutting through the office, wave him over for a little lesson in Video Marketing 101.
He won’t be able to say no to this:
Videos are a great way to grab an audience’s attention online. Brand retention rates soar through the roof after using video in their ads. Let’s take a closer look!
Personalized videos are the talk of the town. Use personalized videos to maintain higher retention rates! Here are some other quick tips to know:
- Videos under 90 seconds have a retention rate of 53%.
- Videos over 30 minutes retain only about 10% of its viewers.
Video not only keeps viewers’ eyes glued to the screen, but it also encourages them to share and engage with your business. Let’s see just how effective video is at social sharing and engagement!
Whoa, a one-minute video is worth 1.8 million words?! That might sound crazy, but how often do you choose to watch a video tutorial over reading the instructions?
- 52% of consumers say watching product videos makes them feel more confident when they are purchasing things online.
- 7 out of 10 people see brands more positively after watching video content from the business that interests them.
Video content is ideal for sharing. Video often moves people to share often because of the emotion and message wrapped up in the content.
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others!
YouTube is the largest traffic driving video platform. Why wouldn’t you want to be using YouTube to your advantage?
- YouTube sees 1 billion unique visitors.
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube EVERY MINUTE!
- 4 billion videos are viewed worldwide EVERY DAY.
- Close to 35 million women ages 18-24 are YouTube viewers.
- 62% of all men, 18-24, are on YouTube.
Video Content in 2017:
Close to 80% of all web traffic will be video by 2020. 74% of traffic is video content in 2017 is just the beginning.
Tons of people watch videos every week. You probably have seen few already today.
- 78% of people watch videos online every week.
- 55% of people watch videos every day.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
Facebook Video Stats:
Facebook advertising continues to grow, but what’s even more shocking is the number of videos that are being used to advertise online!
PRO TIP: Posting your video content directly through Facebook means you get more reach! Your content automatically becomes optimized for the site.
- Video content receives 135% reach than regular photo posts on Facebook.
Now that you have all you need to convince your company to take on video content, it’s time to get started! Here are a few of our other video content resources that will make your video processes quick and easy. (Did you hear that Boss?)
Read more about video content here:
- How to Write a Killer Video Script
- How to Use Video to Create MORE Brand Awareness
- How to Prove Your Worth with Video During Customer Evaluation
- How to Convert Potential Leads into Customers with Video Marketing
- Optimizing Your Video Content for Search (SEO)