Facebook ads seem to be growing more and more complex.
Every time you sign into your ad account something has changed.
How can you keep up with what’s what in Facebook advertising?
Here are some of Facebook’s general ad groups to help you figure out what type of ad will work for your business.
These are tried and true Facebook ads that can help you reach your end goal in no time.
Let’s break it down:
1. BOOSTED POSTS: When you want more people (outside your current following) to see your ad.
2. BRAND AWARENESS: This is the perfect ad for getting people to remember your business or ad after they’ve seen it.
3. PAGE PROMOTION: This is an excellent way to get more followers for your Facebook page.
4. REACH: Looking for local business? Tie your target markets to a geographic location around your business.
5. TRAFFIC: Want more visits to your website? Use this kind of Facebook ad to link your website with your ad directly.
6. APP INSTALLS: Finding new app users is hard but with this type of Facebook ad you can lead your prospects directly to your app!
7. CONVERSIONS: Getting more people to convert on your site is much easier when you bring the ad to them and then lead them to the action you want to take. Use Conversion ads when you want your audience to take action.
Choosing the right type of Facebook ad helps maximize your advertising budget and drives the results you want. If you don’t choose the correct ad type, you might find your ad doesn’t perform well, and the money you spent will be wasted.
You should avoid wasting your resources by planning out your ad content and copy ahead of time. The best way to identify what category your ad works best in is to analyze what is going into your ad. Once you know what your ad will look like you can better select the ad type!
Even if you’re not tech savvy, that’s no reason not to use Facebook ads for your business! There are plenty of resources online to help you get started with online advertising. If you’re still unsure or worried about wasting your resources, talk to a professional!
We love helping businesses grow, and online advertising is a great way to find new sources of revenue! Ask us how we can help your business get going with Facebook ads today by filling out a contact form or giving us a call.